Julie Matheson for Western Australia Party represents the people of Western Australia, not political parties from the East.
- GST stays in WA. No more getting ripped-off by Canberra.
- Stop reckless overspending by government to prevent bankrupting our State and burdening our children.
- Cap outrageous increases in government utilities and vehicle licensing.
- Introduce a fairer land tax scale. Abolish the MRIT the slush fund for the WA Planning Commission.
- Live within our means. Stop selling our infrastructure assets for short-term patch up to government debt.
- Financial Planning Bureau for free advice on Superannuation and taxation.
- Let’s get tough. Protect our police, nurses, and teachers from work place violence.
- Underground power for all Metropolitan Perth and regional towns in cyclone and bushfire prone areas.
- Subsidise fire and security alarms for Seniors and Aged Pensioners.
- Make public hospital parking affordable for nurses and visitors.
- Tree planting programs for urban canopy in all WA towns and Perth suburbs.
- Rebuild WA. Populate regional towns, abolish Fringe Benefits Tax above 26th parallel and cancel FIFO.
- Support special purpose gun laws with a bounty for rural pest control.
- Refugee settlement in Regional towns.
- Every family… a job and a house.
- Compulsory money skills’ education in all schools.
- We will get tough on domestic violence.
- Abolish the Family Court system and set up a Civil Law Tribunal. No Lawyers! No legal costs! Investigate and prosecute perjury in the court system.
- Extend government incentives for doctors to remain as GPs instead of specialising.
- Free Mental Health checks for early intervention of depression or suicide.
- Address the drug problem with world-class best practice education programs and rehabilitation clinics right here in our State.
- Cut bureaucratic RED TAPE, make WA great.
- Review all State agreements and cancel any holding WA back.
- Provide a 21st Century telecommunications system to WA’s rural sector.
- Ban gambling advertisements on WA TV.
- Reform the Justice system
- Water security
- Strong Border Protection against drugs, banned materials and substances, plants, animals, illegal immigration.
- Be a voice for animals and wildlife.